Can I use my own web address?

Or do i need to use

You can use your own web address, also called a URL or domain name.

You can either redelegate your domain and use our Partner DNS servers.

Or you can create an A-Record in your existing DNS service to point your domain to your new site at EasyAs Internet's Partner Server - it's up to you.... It's EasyAs